Karen is a Chartered Legal Executive.
She works within the Personal Injury department and specialises in personal injury claims. In particular Karen deals with claims arising from employers’ liability, occupiers’ liability and public liability incidents.
She has also assisted David Thompson (Managing Partner) with his larger Personal Injury claims and has been involved in a number of catastrophic cases including severe head injuries, with values in excess of £3 million.
Notable recent cases
- £25,000 in damages for a client who was involved in an accident on a Construction site and suffered a back injury.
- £11,400 in damages for a client who as involved in an accident at work and suffered a knee injury.
- £20,000 in damages for a client who was involved in a tripping accident in a car park who suffered an injury to his right shoulder.
"Karen Russell (now Watts) had dealt with my claim and if that's the service others provide in your firm I can confirm that I received a quality service."
"Karen Russell (now Watts) was polite and kept me up to date with my claim. She always returned my calls promptly. I am very pleased with the outcome of my claim and I would like to thank Karen for being so good at her job."
"Many thanks Karen, it's been a pleasure doing business with you and you made the process very easy. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your services to anyone else should they need it."
Areas of Practice
- Workplace Accidents, including manual handling claims and claims arising from work on Construction sites
- Slips and Trips
- Highway Claims
- Negligence, including claims arising from accidents at schools, colleges and nurseries
- Accidents Involving Animals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Institute of Legal Executives